Advanced ENT & Allergy is seeking a friendly, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Medical Receptionist. We are seeking professional, dependable, patient-centered candidates who can work full-time, Monday – Friday. The position may require travel.
Our Medical Receptionists are an integral part of our patient care. As the first person our patients meet at our practice, they set the tone for our patient’s experience.
What you will do / Job Responsibilities:
- Greet patients upon arrival for check-in.
- Answer calls in a friendly professional manner.
- Verify all demographic information including insurance verification.
- Check out and schedule follow-up appointments when necessary.
- Plus additional responsibilities.
What we’re looking for / Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication, grammar, and computer skills required.
- Medical terminology and insurance experience preferred.
- Experience using an EMR system is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel.
Advanced ENT & Allergy provides a full spectrum of ear, nose, and throat care, allergy, and airway care, as well as a full complement of head and neck surgery. Our dedicated medical professionals provide a complete array of diagnostic and therapeutic services for any healthcare needs associated with the head, neck, and airway. In addition to general ENT, we have specialized medical expertise available through our five centers of excellence: The Allergy Center, The Hearing Center, The Sinus Center, The Thyroid Center, The Pediatric Center, Clinical Research, and the Aesthetic Center. Another invaluable service to our referring physicians and patients is our Clinical Research Center which positions Advanced ENT & Allergy to participate in the testing and development of cutting-edge medical products and services
Why Work Here?
“Premier specialty, medical practice whose continued growth provides ongoing opportunities to employees.”
Job Type: Full-time
Experienced in ENT and Greenway preferred. Excellent company benefits. Apply through the form below, please attach your resume with salary requirements: