Advanced ENT & Allergy is seeking an experienced, reliable Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant to join our growing team. The APRN or PA is responsible for rendering high-quality, professional care to patients within the medical practice or in support of our physician team as directed. This position will work with a physician’s team at the designated location.
- Provide new patient and follow-up care to patients.
- Document evidence of physical exams and any office procedures in patients’ electronic medical records (EMR).
- Assist the physician with the treatment of patients and handle patient education in the office and over the telephone.
- Provide first call for Supercall after 5:00 pm Monday – Friday and weekends. Handles all routine calls with appropriate disposition. A physician is always available by telephone whenever an Advanced Practitioner takes the call.
- Answering and triaging all patient telephone messages according to physician-supplied algorithms.
- Maintain an independent patient schedule.
- Help educate patients on treatment, procedures, and other topics.
- Provide routine follow-up.
- Review all lab work and present any abnormal values to the physician same day.
- Willing to assist others in the department when available.
- Volunteer for special projects or committees.
- Communicate problems with patients, Physicians, or other personnel to the Site Manager.
- Maintain confidentiality, security, and physical safety of all patients and patient information.
- Organize and maintain the work area.
- Back up team members in their absence.
- Work assignments and prioritize.
Graduation from a board-approved or accredited nursing school or PA program/ NCCPA certificate. Must have current license or ability to obtain a license in Kentucky.
Job Type: Full-time
Experienced in ENT and Greenway preferred. Excellent company benefits. Apply through the form below, please attach your resume with salary requirements: